- Games will be played at home in Pahiatua at Bush Multi Sport as well as various grounds around Manawatu. There should be as many games played at home as there are away.
- Players are all required to wear a mouth guard, rugby boots, royal blue shorts (No skins/bike shorts underneath longer than knee length). Blue or black upper body thermals worn underneath playing jersey are acceptable. Red and blue rugby socks must be worn.
- The club will provide a playing jersey and jacket for players to wear during the season.
- All club coaches/managers, referees and so on are volunteers. So please be supportive, kind and helpful where needed.
- All players are expected to be at trainings and games once the season starts, so if they are unable to attend please let their respective coaches/managers know.
- We will be providing information and updates on our Facebook page, please ensure you follow and like our page on Facebook to stay updated.
-Trainings are generally Thursday afternoons from 4pm (older teams may vary).
**A couple of important notes**
* Covid may force changes during the season so we ask you to please be adaptable and patient as we all work through it.
*Rippa will be traveling teams only like all other rugby grades for 2022. With the aim of having U6 & U7 teams.
*The age of eligibility for Junior Rugby being 4+ years old from January 1st 2022. These decisions weren’t made lightly and there was a lot of discussion and feedback around these changes. They were made with the aim to make Junior Rugby as enjoyable as possible and a positive experience for all players.