If you have any questions about the fee structure just contact us HERE
Clubs will be invoiced on 30th March with two payment options:
1) the total amount payable by 31st March 2022.
2) 2 instalments of 50% due on 31st March 2022 and31st April 2022.
Netball New Zealand Affiliation Fee
•To support the development and delivery of netball at all levels of the game across New Zealand.
•To assist with ensuring the on-going financial stability of netball in NZ.
•To tangibly recognise the association of individuals with the National organisation.
Netball Central Zone Affiliation Fee
• The Zone will deliver services back to the Hawke’s Bay Netball Centre and the players.
• Via employing a Junior & Youth Lead, Coach Lead, Netball Smart Officer, Umpire Lead, Community Manager, High Performance & Talent Manager, as well as aligning to the Central Pulse franchise and players.
• The Zone will also provide a comprehensive development programme which all players can aspire to
Hawke’s Bay Netball Centre Affiliation Fee
•Providing quality leadership in the game of netball in Hawke’s Bay.
•Delivering quality netball at all levels of the game across Hawke’s Bay.
•Providing development opportunities and pathways for players, coaches, umpires and officials.
HAWKE'S BAY NETBALL
Mitre 10 Park, 42 Percival Road, Tomoana
firstname.lastname@example.org 06 878 6864
Bank Account Details: 06-0645-0606210-00