These terms and conditions apply across all websites that we own and operate and all services that we provide, including business support services, events, training and any other services we may provide. For the purpose of this notice we will refer to them as our “Services”.
When we refer to “Business Hawke’s Bay”, “we” or “us” we mean the incorporated society, Business Hawke’s Bay, which is the Hawke’s Bay region’s business led economic development agency. The Hawke's Bay Business Hub is a key initiative of Business Hawke's Bay.
When we refer to “personal information” we mean identifiable information about you, for example your name, email, address, telephone number, credit card details etc.
ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. By accessing and/or using our Services you agree to be bound by the Terms and Conditions set out below.
COMPLYING WITH OUR TERMS AND CONDITIONS
2. Business Hawke’s Bay may refuse to supply access to any Service to anyone who breaches these Terms and Conditions.
These Terms and Conditions may change from time to time so please reread them periodically.
3. You are responsible for:
all your activities while using any of our Services;
ensuring that all required information you provide to us is true correct and complete;
ensuring you do not knowingly post or transmit or permit the posting or transmission of any material to our website or email addresses associated with accessing our Service which contains a virus or malicious software;
ensuring you do not post or transmit to any Business Hawke’s Bay staff member, contractor, third party provider, email address or website any illegal, threatening, abusive, defamatory, obscene or indecent information or material of any kind, or encourage any other person to do so.
4. You must not:
use any of our Services to threaten, abuse, defame, harass or stalk others;
disrupt activity online;
use anybody else's computer system, communications services or data, including by hacking or by attempting to circumvent user authentication or other security measures;
post or use any software or device which may facilitate a continued connection or degrade or impede the service of another user, such as pinging, mail bombs or war dialing;
run network scanning software or use open relay to distribute messages;
introduce anything harmful or destructive (such as viruses, worms, Trojan horses, time bombs or bots) to, or interfere in any way with, our or anyone else's computer system or communications services.
5. All care has been taken to ensure that the information provided as part of our Services is accurate and current however we cannot accept any responsibility or liability for any errors or omissions. We do not accept responsibility for any loss suffered as a result of reliance on the accuracy, adequacy, completeness or currency of information provided as part of our Services, as provided by us, our contractors or any other third party associated with providing our Services. We do not warrant that access to our Services will be uninterrupted or error-free.
MATERIAL AND COPYRIGHT
6. Material you post or access through the use of our Services may be protected by copyright, trade mark, patent or other protections, even if it is not stated to be. Do not upload material or files unless you have the right or appropriate consent to do so.
ACCESS TO OTHER WEBSITES
7. Business Hawke’s Bay is not responsible for any third party information or any links provided to third party websites. These are provided for convenience only and may not remain current or maintained. Any links to third party websites or details of third party providers is not an endorsement, approval, recommendation or preference by Business Hawke’s Bay. Responsibility for any of that content is solely with those third parties.
No links may be made to this website without Business Hawke’s Bay’s prior written consent.
USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION