2. On the MyCOMET sign-in page enter your member username and password and click the Login button. If unsure of UN or PW click Forgot password, or if new to football click Register to create a MyCOMET profile. Note: If you need to complete your profile you will be prompted to do this prior to being able to register. Click the Edit button to update your personal details, or the Add button to update your Contacts. Don’t forget to click SAVE to keep the changes!
3. As your club / school has created direct links for their registration items, you’ll be taken directly to the information page of the specific item you’re purchasing. If an Item Survey pop-up window appears, answer the questions in this window, then click the black Add to Cart button at the top-right
4. The item will be added to your shopping cart (you’ll notice a ‘1’ has appeared in the cart). To proceed to the checkout click this Shopping Cart icon at the top-right of page.
5. Then click the blue Proceed to Checkout button in the pop-up window at the top-right of page
6. Tick the checkbox to agree to the NZF Terms & Conditions at the bottom of the page.
7. Select the appropriate payment model – Submit Payment or Pay Later (this will vary from club to club). If making payment, complete the transaction via credit card or online eftpos (not all banks offer online eftpos).
Note: If you select Submit Payment and you then see an error message that the ‘seller account is not valid’ then your club has not set themselves up to receive online payments and you will need to select the Pay Later option to complete registration.
o If your club / school is not taking payment via MyCOMET they may create a ‘free’ registration item (this doesn’t mean it is free to play football this season), but it does mean that once you’ve ticked the NZF Terms & Conditions checkbox a Finish button will appear at the bottom of the page. To complete registration simply click this button.
8. Registration complete. You’ll get an email confirming your registration. If you don’t receive an email, please check your junk / spam folder.