Paremata-Plimmerton Rugby Football Club is a rugby union club based in Paremata, a northern suburb of Porirua, New Zealand.

The club was formed in 1959 as a merger of the Paremata and Plimmerton Clubs. The Plimmerton Club was established in 1930 and based at what is now the Plimmerton Domain. Paremata was formed later in 1945, taking over a section of the Army Camp which was being dismantled at Ngāti Toa  Domain on the shores of Porirua Harbour. The amalgamated club adopted Ngāti Toa  as its headquarters.

Ngāti Toa Domain is connected to a number of Ngāti Toa hapū and was the home to well-known tohunga and chief Nohorua Whatarauihi.

Led by the chiefs Te Rauparaha, Te Pēhi Kupe and Te Rangihaeata. Ngāti Toa arrived in the area from Kāwhia in the early 1820’s and soon became the dominant local tribe.

The domain area is linked to the great Polynesian explorer Kupe who sailed into Te Awarua o Porirua (Porirua Harbour) in his waka (canoe) Matahourua. Te Punga o Matahourua (Kupes anchor) was moved from Whitireia to a location near the Domain. The stone was damaged by men stationed at Paremata barracks.

Te Punga o Matahourua is now in the custodianship of Te Papa Tongarewa. 

Pare-Plim, as the club is more commonly called, plays within the Wellington Rugby Union.